for 4 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chicken breasts, cubed
3 cloves garlic cloves, minced
14 oz chicken broth (395 mL)
1 cup heavy cream (235 mL)
½ lb penne pasta, uncooked (455 g)
1 ½ cups grated parmesan cheese (165 g)
parsley, optional, for garnish
- In a pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken.
2. Add garlic, and saute for about a minute.
3. Add broth, cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
4. Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
5. Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
6. Top with parsley if desired.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
You must log in to post a comment.