Milky Potato Sweet (Baby Puree)
This Milky Sweet potato Baby Puree, it’s sweet because the milk !
You can use infant milk, or breast milk if you are still breastfeeding
For 3 meals:
- 400 g sweet potatoes
- 1 measuring spoon of 1st or 2nd age milk depending on your baby’s age (or breast milk if you are still breastfeeding)
- 30 cl of spring water
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes before steaming them for about 20 minutes.
- In a container, mix the spring water and the milk.
- Mix the sweet potatoes with the milk until a smooth and liquid puree is obtained.
- Divide the puree into 3 airtight containers and keep them cool or in the freezer.
Another Baby Puree :