Salmon Spinach Soup
- One tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tsp coriander powder
A tsp of turmeric powder
stalks of green chili, cored, thinly sliced 2 pcs
2 red onion slices
Two stalks lemongrass, thinly sliced round
5 cloves garlic, chopped
3 cm ginger, sliced matches to taste
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
1/2 fruit of kaffir lime, grated
2 orange juice, squeeze the water
250 cc water
1 teaspoon fish broth
tsp salt ( 1 )
1 teaspoon flavor
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
500 grams of salmon, diced
2 bunch of japanese spinach (heronso), lunch
Coriander leaves to taste.
- Saute garlic, onion, coriander, ginger, lemongrass, turmeric until fragrant.
- Enter, fish broth, green cabal, salt, pepper, flavor, orange peel, cook until boiling.
- Enter salmon, cook briefly, insert spinach, cook until done, lift.
- Serve hot with a juice of lime juice.
(Visited 911 times, 1 visits today)
You must log in to post a comment.