Janhagel Roast Cake
- Margarine 225 gr
- Sugar flour150 gr
- Egg 1 Pcs
- Wheat flour375 gr, low protein
- Egg yolk 2 eggs, for spread
- Roasted canary 100 gr, chopped, for sprinkling
- Crude Sugar 21 gr
How to make
- Pour sugar and margarine into the dough container and shake evenly for 2 minutes.
- Then add the ingredients mixture in the dough container with the chicken egg. Shake and stir again until evenly distributed.
- Next pour the flour that has been sifted smooth and stir evenly until smooth.
- After the janhagel cake batter is finished, then put dough on the pan with a flat shape. First give a margarine on the surface of the pan and baking paper as a base for the cake will not stick with a baking pan.
- Insert the janhagel baking pan into the oven and bake with temperature up to 140⁰C for 10 minutes and then Remove.
- Give a slice of baked janhagel cake with egg yolks and then fill with granulated sugar and chopped walnuts. After that, for the janhagel cake into a few pieces of the piece.
- Reseat the sliced janhagel cake into the baking sheet and reinsert it into the oven and bake once again with temperature up to 140 ° C for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Store the janhagel cake in a jar with a cover for a treat on the coffee table.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)