Recipes Sweet Potato Pizza Bites
We often find these foods in restaurants and now many also sell other than in restaurants because these foods are delicious and not difficult to make, you want to try at home to please the family ? follow these steps:
- 3 sweet potatoes
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ cup marinara sauce (130 g)
- ½ cup pesto (115 g)
- ½cup shredded mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Carefully slice the sweet potatoes into ½-inch (1 cm) rounds.
- Transfer the sweet potato rounds to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Transfer the rounds to the baking sheets, spacing evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden brown.
- Top the sweet potato rounds with marinara sauce and mozzarella, or pesto and mozzarella.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is warmed through.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.