Banana Creamy Pudding Yummy Recipe
Banana creamy pudding is a favorite Southern recipes for dessert. This easy for made, with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla wafers, and sliced bananas.
You can assemble the pudding in a glass bowl or individual glass dessert dishes so the attractive layers will show.
Take a bowl of banana pudding along to a potluck dinner or social occasion and watch it disappear! Chill the pudding for at least 30 minutes for the very best flavor.
Tips : To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or brushed with a small amount of lemon juice. If you don’t have a lemon, you use lime juice, orange juice, or pineapple juice.
Total Time : 15 mins
Prep. TIme : 15 mins
Yield : 6 servings
- 3 bananas (plus 1 banana for topping, optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (6-serving size)
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container whipped topping
- 30 vanilla wafer cookies (or more, for serving)
How to made Banana Creamy Pudding Yummy :
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Peel and slice three bananas and toss them in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. The lemon juice will keep them from turning brown. Set aside. Sliced bananas for banana pudding.
- Combine the cold milk and instant vanilla pudding mix; whisk or beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until thoroughly blended. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Combine the pudding ingredients and sweetened condensed milk.
- With a spatula or spoon, fold half of the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
Fold the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- In a glass serving bowl or individual dessert dishes, alternate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers.
- Spoon or pipe the remaining whipped topping over the pudding. Chill the pudding for at least 30 minutes before serving. Banana pudding in individual dessert dishes.
- Garnish the dessert with banana slices just before serving. For an extra special look, sprinkle the dessert with vanilla sugar or a cinnamon sugar blend.
- Your banana creamy puding is ready. Enjoy it.
You must log in to post a comment.