Thank you very much Mama Pâtisse for this great Banana Yummy Cake recipes ! I just have to try all the others !
- 230 grams of flour
- 115 grams of butter
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cookie spices
- 60 grams of walnuts coarsely chopped
- Grease a cake tin with some butter or a baking spray
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the butter in a pan over a low heat
- In a mixing bowl, mix together flour, cookie spices, baking powder and sugar
- Break the eggs over another bowl and beat them together with the melted butter
- Mash the banana with a fork and add to the egg / butter mixture
- Pour this into the flour mixture and mix well
- Finally, fold in the chopped walnuts and pour the batter into the greased cake tin
- Place the baking pan in the center of the preheated oven and bake the cake in about 45 minutes until cooked (check with a skewer, pierce the cake, if it comes out clean, the cake is cooked, otherwise extend the baking time by 5 minutes)
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven, pour on a cake rack and allow to cool.
Now, your banana yummy cake is ready for serving… !
Read also : Banana Rai (Indonesian Recipe)