Recipe Cheese Sausage Roll Bread
Fried bread with sausage contents is really good to be a good meal at home. This recipe can also be an alternative to be enjoyed with family on weekends. Now, to make it more endeus, we add cheese in it. Also to make it even more delicious, we always use our flagship chili sauce, Sauce Chili which has a unique taste.
- 12 pieces of skinless white bread
- 12 beef sausages
- 100 g of cheddar cheese, grated roughly
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Chili sauce
- 2 eggs, shake off
- 150 g of fine flour
- Right amount of oil
- Adequate margarine
- Take a piece of bread, flatten it using a rolling pin.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise, sprinkle 2 tsp of cheddar cheese, place one sausage on top of bread, and sauce chili sauce to taste, roll while compressed.
- Smear the bread rolls with eggs, mix with flour.
- Heat oil, add a little margarine, fry the rolls while turning back until browned.
- Serve with Sauce to make it more delicious