Pecel Lele also called catfish is traditional food from Central Java indonesian. It’s not expensive but still healhty. Here the best pecel lele recipe for your family.
- 4 catfishes
- Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cm turmeric
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tomatoes (cut 4 pieces)
- 1 cucumber (sliced oblique)
- 6 basil leaf
For Sauce :
- 5 big red peppers fruits (fried)
- 10 pieces of cayenne pepper (fried)
- 2 tomatoes (fried)
- 4 cloves garlic (fried)
- 2 spring onions (fried)
- 4 pieces of hazelnut (fried)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Clean the catfish then take the entrails and gills and wash it.
- Stir catfish with a subtle flavor. Let stand for ½ hour to allow the flavors absorbed.
- Heat the cooking oil in a skillet, cook catfish, fry over medium heat until slightly dry and cooked, and remove.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a mortar, and then crushed.
- Pecel Lele serves as a side dish of white rice or with complementary coffee chili paste and vegetables.
- Your pecel lele is ready to serving.
- Basil leaves
see also : Sambel/Sauce Pecel Recipe