80 gr dark cooking chocolate (DCC)
45 ml of cooking oil
50 grams of sugar
30 gr wheat flour, sift
salt ¼ tsp
Chocolate paste ¼ tsp
¼ tsp baking powder
200ml fresh milk
½ packet of white powder agar
25 gr sugar
200 mL fresh milk
½ pack of powdered agar
15 grams of sugar ⅛ tsp pasta mocha
100 gr trimit
- Mix the dark cooking chocolate with cooking oil. Once the oil is hot, turn off the heat. Stir until dark cooking chocolate melts and the sugar dissolves, set aside.
- Heat the pan to steam until the water is boiling. Wrap the lid of the pot with a clean napkin.
- Beat the eggs and sugar using the mixer until it expands. Add the flour, salt and baking powder. Stir back with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour sugar solution and dark cooking chocolate with chocolate paste. Stir back with a spatula until smooth.
- Prepare the mold, pour the dough into the mold, steam until cooked over medium heat.
- While waiting for the brownies to mature, prepare the pudding. Boil ingredients A, except eggs, to boil while stirred.
- In a separate container, beat the eggs using the mixer until half expands, add a decoction of ingredient A bit by bit while dimixer with low speed until fluffy.
- Pour over cooked brownies, leave to harden.
- Boil material B to boil while stirred. Pour over the material A to let it harden.
- Sprinkle trimits.
- Brownies pudding ready to serve.