- 5 large pieces of fresh potatoes then Peel, wash and then sliced thin.
- Butter to taste.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 75 grams of parmesan cheese.
- ½ liter of liquid milk.
- 1 cloves of crushed onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of instant beef broth
How To make
- Take the prepared potato slices. Boil these potato slices up half-baked and then lift and drain.
- Heat the pan over medium heat then add liquid milk and flour maize into it.
- Stir until fresh even then lift and set aside.
- Heat the frying pan and add the mashed onions together with butter and pepper powder. Sauté all these ingredients until the scent is smelled then put the seasoning stir into the milk dough.
- Stir again until evenly and then add other remaining spices.
- Put the boiled potatoes in the dough milk and flatten but Do not forget to add 25 grams of parmesan cheese into it and stir until evenly distributed.
- Take heat-resistant plate and grease the plate with fresh butter and then pour the whole potato dough and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Flatten and add butter into each part of the dough surface. Let the butter melt automatically.
- Bake in an oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minute.
- This baked potato dish will be more delicious if eaten with chicken grilled and also salad.
- All the ingredients we can use to prepare 3 servings of potatoes grilled.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)
You must log in to post a comment.