- 600 ml of shrimp broth
- 400 ml thick coconut milk
- 7 grains of red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small sachet of shrimp paste, burn
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder roasted
- 1/2 pinky little finger
- 10 pieces of dried red pepper
- 3 pieces of red curly pink
- 1 thumbs up ginger
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- broth powder to taste (blh skip)
Oil for sauteing
1 piece of lemongrass, geprek
3 pieces of orange leaf bone
1 bay leaf
2 slices of galangal, geprek
Tofu fried / tofu pong
Vermicelli / mihun / yellow noodles as per taste ya
Celery sliced smooth
- Blend all subtle spices except sugar, g aram and broth.
- Heat the oil, stir fry the spices until they look greasy and add the sugar, salt and broth to turn off the heat.
- Bring boiled broth with lemongrass, bay leaf, galangal, and orange leaves. (Ana broth is made from the skin and head of the same Shrimp braised fish together.
- Enter the spices smooth while stirring constantly until boiling new insert thick coconut milk stir constantly so that coconut milk does not break until boiling again then taste test if it is fit to turn off the fire.
- Prepare all the supplements and arrangement in the vermicelli vermicelli and bean sprouts then sprinkle with laksa sauce give eggs, cucumbers, celery and lime.
- Laksa Singapore is ready to be served.