Tofu Soup mushrooms
- Mushrooms 1 piece, sliced dice
- Carrots 1 piece, thin round slices
- Ear mushrooms to taste, sliced into sections
- Soun or Misoa 2 pieces
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Onion 3 cloves
- Leaf of prei 1 stem
- Celery 1 stem
- Pepper powder a bit
- 5 red chili pepper
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Royco beef to taste
- Enough water
- The first step of saute garlic, onion and sliced leek hinga smell aroma.
- Then insert the carrot slices along with oyong, stir-fry briefly then give enough water for the gravy.
- Wait until boiling, then enter the mushrooms, chili with tofu that has been cut into pieces.
- Flatten and wait until it boils. Enter the celery, give salt, royco and sugar to taste.
- Taste the taste, if there is less please add other ingredients according to taste.
- Lastly, enter the noodles or misoa, wait until the new wilt or blooms turn off the fire.
- Tofu spicy whipped soup mixed with mushrooms ready to serve while warm.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)