Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a bite-boneless chicken breastless chicken dish and rolled pork and soft cheeses and then fried or baked.
2 chicken breast, no skin
2 pieces of roast beef slice (roast beef)
Mustard 2 tsp
Salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients to make his Leather
Wheat flour (plain flour)
1 egg beaten
- Chop the chicken breast horizontally (dilated), but do not get cut off. Open in the middle, smeared with mustard, salt & pepper.
- Put the roast beef in the middle of chicken breast, close again. If necessary, stab with a toothpick to keep it from opening. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine chicken breast with flour, then dip in beaten eggs. After that mix with bread until the whole surface of the chicken breast coated.
- Fry with a small fire first. After 3/4 cooked, enlarge the flame. Do not forget to remove toothpicks after frying, before serving.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chilli sauce.