Sauerbraten ( German food )
Ingredients • 2 cloves • 2 bay leaves dry • 200 ml of red wine or sekt (German wine) • 1 onion chopped Bombay • 1 apple acid, cut into pieces • 5 chopped putt onions • 50 ml of lemon juice • 1 kg of whole beef (do not cut it into pieces) • 100 gr of printen (Aachen's traditional biscuit, Germany) • 50 grams of sugar • 20 gr raisins • 1 tablespoon strawberry jam • 1 tablespoon apple jam • Salt, black pepper and a little sweet soy sauce • 50 gr of cornstarch to thicken • 1 carrot bear, cut into pieces • 1 tablespoon ground cayenne powder • 100 ml of oil for frying • 500 ml of hot water
How to make
- Season the meat with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the meat already with wine or sekt during frying to mature evenly.
- Add the garlic and garlic onions. Saute the meat together until fragrant. Add carrots, sugar, salt, black pepper. Strawberry jam and apple jam.
- Immediately add hot water and mix well.
- Add other ingredients and cook until the meat is cooked.
- After the meat is cooked, let the beef a few hours until the meat is cooked.
- After the meat is cooked, leave the meat for a few hours until the meat is cold.
- Lift the meat from the mixture of cold sauce and cut the meat thin with a thickness of approximately.
- Attack the meat sauce and puree the rough meat sauce.
- Enjoy sauerbraten with boiled potatoes or can also with rice according to your taste
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)
You must log in to post a comment.