Recipe Spinach Pie Tomato Quiche Lorraine
150 thick cream
50 grams of mozarella cheese
30 grams of parmesan cheese
30 g of brewed spinach (cut into pieces )
2 lbr smoked beef (long slices, stir fry)
1 tomato (cut into strips and seeded)
2 btr eggs
1 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
1 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
150 gr wheat flour
75 gr cold unsalted butter
1 egg (shake off)
1/4 teaspoon salt
- First mix all the leather, stir it evenly and then blend and wipe for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes take a dough and a thin roller of dough.
- Put the dough in a pan-shaped pie or a round pan that has been smeared with margarine, then stab the dough with a fork.
- Serve the oven, and roast the dough with a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and grilled half-baked and picked up.
- Then stir the egg whisk, thick cream, nutmeg powder, pepper powder, salt and stir until evenly distributed.
- sprinkle the grated cheese, tomatoes, spinach, and semoked beef on top of the dough and pour the mixture.
- put it back in the oven, wait until 30 minutes then lift.