Brownies Pumpkin Cheesecake
Making Brownies Pumpkin Cheesecake for snacks at home is no longer a secret. This time we are creative by making different brownies, because it uses pumpkin aka pumpkin as the ingredients. The more curious what will happen? let’s try and provide the ingredients as below and follow how to make them.
- 50 g multipurpose flour
- 25 g of powdered chocolate
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 50 g of unsalted butter
- 100 g of chocolate cook concentrated, chopped
- 50 g thick cream
- 3 eggs
- 175 g of caster sugar
- 250 g cream cheese
- 50 g of refined sugar
- 30 g of palm sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 g steamed pumpkin, puree
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of powdered chocolate
- To make brownies, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
Melt butter, chocolate, and thick cream, mix well, lift.
- Beat eggs and caster sugar with medium to foaming speed mixer.
- Add the mixture of chocolate and flour mixture, shake until blended at low speed.
- Pour the mixture into a 16x16x7cm baking dish covered with baking paper and spread with butter.
- Bake in a hot oven at a temperature of 180 until cooked (30 minutes), remove it.
- To make cheesecake: Beat the cream cheese, refined sugar, palm sugar and salt, until smooth using a medium speed mixer.
- Add the eggs one by one, shake until smooth.
- Add pumpkin and cinnamon. Shake it back until smooth.
- Take 5 tablespoons of dough, add it with chocolate powder, mix well.
- Pour the yellow mixture onto brownies. Add the chocolate mixture at random, make a marble motif with the help of a fork.
- Bake in the oven to a hot temperature of 160 until cooked (30 minutes). Remove, let cool.
- Serve it.