Recipes Chicken Katsu
Recipes Chicken Katsu comes from Japan and this time we will give a variety of Japanese chicken processed with Indonesian chili sauce making this dish even more special. Let’s try the following Recipe, and enjoy the special dish Chicken Katsu Sauce Balado with family
- 5 red chili
- 3 onion cloves
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tomatoes cut into squares
- ½ chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 300 grams of chicken breast
- 2 eggs shaken
- 100 grams of Panko gluten-free multipurpose bread flour
- 50 grams of flour
- Blend roughly onions, garlic, red chili and tomatoes.
- Heat the pan, saute the mashed spices until fragrant, add flavoring seasoning.
- In a separate container, prepare chicken eggs, bread flour, flour. In each container, enter each t tsp flavoring, then mix well.
- Combine the chicken breast in wheat flour, put it in the egg, then mix with bread flour. Repeat this step 2 times.
- Fry in hot flammable oil until golden brown. Set aside
- Serve over slices of white cabbage and cucumber. Eat it with tomato sauce / bottled chilli sauce and hot white rice with your beloved family.