Gimbap is rice-based food rolled with seaweed. To fill it can suit your taste today I use meat. Usually this gimbap becomes one of the food choices when you want to picnic.
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 150 grams of sukiyaki meat
- 1/2 tsp of gochugaru / chili powder
- 1 boiled carrot, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Japanese cucumber, for 6 parts
- 2 eggs, make an omelet, slice lengthwise
- 400 g of short rice rice
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp sesame roasted
- 4 pieces of dried 20×20 cm nori / seaweed
- 75 gram crab sticks
- Kimchi, for complementary purposes
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant. Add the meat and gochugaru, cook until done, remove. Set it aside.
- Mix cooked rice with sesame oil, salt and roasted sesame, stir well.
- Take a piece of nori, put it on a sushi mat (sushi roll mat). Flatten the ¼ portion of rice over it.
- Put 1 slice of carrot, 1 slice of cucumber, 1-2 pieces of meat, 2 pieces of stick crab, 1-2 slices of omelet. Roll until all the contents are covered with rice and nori. Press a little until it is solid.
- Gimbap cross section size 1½ cm, serve with kimchi as a complement.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)