What recipes will you make for this weekend? One of them is Recipes Kimchi, a Korean pickle that has practical benefits.
No need to bother with Korean restaurants, you can also process it’s yourself, you know, at home. Come on, peek at the recipe below!
- 2 large size mustard greens
- 5 onion stems, sliced lengthwise
- 200 grams of coarse salt
- 1 liter of water
- 200 grams of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of rice flour
- 3 tbs of fish sauce
- 1 tbs of grated ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Cut the mustard into two parts then wash until it is completely clean. Spread the entire mustard section with coarse salt.
- Soak the mustard that has been covered with salt with water for at least two hours or until the mustard texture turns wilted. Wash again and clean and drain.
- Dissolve the rice flour with a little water then cook over low heat until the texture thickens. Turn off the heat then mix with sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Mix all chili paste ingredients including rice flour solution, then stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Rub the entire mustard section with chili paste, making sure the entire mustard slices are covered in pasta perfectly.
- Put the mustard in a jar or an airtight container and leave it at room temperature for 1 1/2 to 2 days.
- Transfer it to the refrigerator to make it cooler and fresher.
- Serve as a complement to the meal.