Recipes Sate Lilit Fish
Balinese specialties have special characteristics of spicy and spicy flavors that are so strong that anyone is tempted to eat them. One of the unique cuisines of the Island of the Gods that is often sought after by tourists is satay wrap. This one dish cannot be missed to taste, because in addition to its unique appearance, satay wrap also has a distinctive taste, so imprinted on the tongue.
In fact, you could say, the dish is one of the culinary icons of Bali.
Uniquely, unlike sate in general, which is stabbed with a wooden stick, the original satay wrap dish actually uses lemongrass stems. Not only does it make its appearance unique, but it also adds to the aroma and taste of the dish.
No need to go all the way to Bali if you want to eat with this recipes sate lilit fish, you can also make it yourself at home. With ingredients and an easy way, you can taste the authentic taste of satay wrap.
- 5 pieces of tuna or tuna meat, chopped until smooth
- 1/2 old coconut
- 3 orange leaves
- 1/2 instant coconut milk sachet
- Powder broth, to taste
- 5 onion cloves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 curly chilies
- 3 segments of ginger
- 1 segment of galangal
- 3 cm turmeric
- 2 slices of nutmeg
- Saute the spices until smooth, then drain.
- Mix all ingredients with a fine spice until evenly distributed.
- Stick the satay dough to the lemongrass stalks by means of a head.
- Rub the satay dough with a little oil, then bake until cooked. Wet the lemongrass stems first so they don’t stick when baked.
- Serve sate wrapped with matah sauce.