- Low-protein 300 grams.
- Sugar powder or fine approximately as much as 90 grams.
- Eggs 2 pieces of yellow.
- Butter or butter good quality approximately 150 grams.
- We recommend using the Golden Churn brand, Hollman Butter or wijsman to taste.
- Maize flour is approximately 50 grams.
- Good quality Margarine approximately 100 grams.
- Good quality powdered milk about 50 grams.
- Cheddar cheese 50 grams.
Pineapple jell material
- Large medium size pineapple fruit approximately 4 to 5 pieces.
- Peel the skin then wash and remove the center of the pineapple.
- Sugar approximately 200 grams or according to taste.
- Cinnamon to be legit approximately 1 pcs only.
- Iodized salt kitchen taste to taste or approximately as much as 1 small spoon.
How to Make Pineapple Jell
- Blender pineapple fruit that has been cut into pieces until smooth.
- Prepare the skillet with a small flame and then insert the ground pineapple.
- Pineapple juice is also included.
- Stir in the blender pineapple until the water evaporates all.
- Pour granulated sugar, salt the kitchen and enter the cinnamon.
- Stir all the pineapple jam material for the nastar before it completely thickened and jam-shaped.
- Remove and refrigerate and then put in a jar or airtight container.
Materials for smearing
- Liquid milk is about 1 tablespoon.
- Honey approximately 2 tablespoons just so that the color and aroma more fragrant.
- Eggs taken yellow only about 2 grains.
- First grab the dough container and insert the cheese nastar recipe ingredients such as butter, margarine and powdered sugar.
- Shake with a mixer with low speed until well blended for about 2 minutes. Do not be too long yes mixernya.
- Enter the chicken egg yolk one by one then kock again with low speed until well blended. Do not take too long for 1 minute.
- Mix the cornstarch with wheat flour and milk powder elsewhere and stir until blended.
- Pour little by little the flour mixture into the dough of nastar skin while stirring with a spatula until blended. No need to use mixer yes, just wear wood spatula.
- After mixed flat then pour the grated cheese and stir slowly until well mixed.
- Once completed immediately the dough form of nastar cheese was just as big as a circle shape. The size should not be too big and not too small.
- Rinse the dough so slightly flattened with medium thickness then fill with pineapple jam to taste then rounded again.
- Repeat until all the nastar batter runs out.
- Take the baking sheet and place the circle of nastar cake on top of it. We recommend a baking sheet with bread paper so as not to stick and not set too close yes.
- Enter into a preheated oven with a temperature of about 150 degrees to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Bake until slightly cooked or less for 15 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Mix on the nastar pineapple cheese with the ingredients then sprinkle directly give a sprinkling of grated cheese or cloves for toppingnya.
- Put the baking pan into the oven and bake until cooked or less for 20 minutes longer.
- Once cooked, remove and chill.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)