Sweety Cake Candy Recipes
This sweety cake candy tasty and juicy chocolate cake with Nutella cream filling. Decorated with loacker cookies and Sweety candy is easy to make, and very beautiful and colorful at the same time.
For the sponge cake :
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g flour
- 50 g cocoa
- 1 baking powder
For the syrup :
- 300 ml water
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange liquor
Cream filling :
- 400 g Nutella
- 250 g whipped cream
For the decoration :
- Loacker coconut, chocolate cookies
- Sweet candy
- Satin string and bow
- Separate egg yolks from the egg whites. Make a firm foam from the egg whites.
Mix the egg yolks with 6 tablespoons of warm water, mixing add in the sugar, flour, cocoa and baking powder and then take the wooden spoon and slowly mix in the egg white foam.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan that you covered with baking paper before. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 35-40 minutes.
- Check with a needle if it’s baked. Leave it to cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the Nutella and whipped cream filling.
Put the cream in a high bowl and whip it, then add Nutella (in case Nutella is too hard, heat it up before on steam). Mix this all together slowly with a wooden spoon until you get an even combined cream.
- When the sponge cake is cool, cut it into 3 layers.
- Melt the sugar in water on low heat and as soon it’s melted add the orange liquor.
- Soak the sponge cake layer with this and cover it with less than half of the cream filling, repeat this step with the second layer by easily pressing it so it’s evenly spread and then cover it with the third layer. Soak it with liquor mix and use the rest of the cream filling so you cover up the whole cake.
- Take the Loaker cookies and use them simultaneously, chocolate then coconut ones, and form a fence around the cake and put them so they’re all the same height.
- Decorate the cake with a satin bow and on the top put smarties candy. Your Sweety Cake Candy ready serving. You can put it into the fridge and let it cool really thoroughly before you serve.
Read More Cake Recipes :