Ramen Noodle Japanese
100 grams of ramen noodles
150 grams of peeled shrimp
Green mustard leaves (to taste, cut to taste)
5 slices of bacon that has been boiled with chicken broth and salt seasoning
1 egg (sliced into two parts)
Cooking oil (to taste, to sautify spices)
3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1/2 onion (finely sliced)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
sugar 1/2 tsp
1 tablespoon fish sauce
Powdered chicken broth (to taste)
1 spring onion (sliced iris)
1 tbsp of sago flour dissolved in 1 tbsp of water
- Boil the ramen noodles until cooked using chicken broth and drain and set aside for a while.
- Heat oil, saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add leaves of mustard greens, peas and finely spiced into it.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- If already boiling, enter the noodles and cook until boiling again.
- Add the sago flour that has been dissolved into the ramen noodles and cook to burst.
- Serve in a serving bowl and add slices of meat and eggs on top.