SIMPLE MEATBALL NO BREADCRUMBS NO FLOUR
Lots of good recipes using meatball such as, Meatball Sandwiches, Spaghetti Meatball, Meatball Pasta, Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs, Noodle Meatball, etc. Or you can freeze them for other uses as your frozen food stock. It is good for you to make your own food, teach you how to make it.
- 1kg Ground Beef (You can replace with your favorite meat or your meat stock in freezer)
- 500gr ground chicken meat (you can skip or replace it with another one as well)
- 6 Egg Whites
- 12 Cloves Fried Garlic (ground)
- 12 Cloves Fried Shallots (ground)
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Teaspoon Baking powder
- Freeze ground meat for 1 to 2 hours before mixture the meat
- Put all ingredients except meat in food processor, mixed until soft
- Add all the meats, mixed
- After that freeze again for 1 hour (to make the meat mixture thickened and more easily formed into meatballs)
- Boil water to boil the meatballs
- Form a meat mixture using 2 spoons into a ball shape (be sure to put the meatballs in boiling water to prevent the meatballs from breaking)
- Boil the meat ball until cook well, you can cut the meatball to check.
- Your meatballs are ready to serve or you can freeze them for other uses such as making meatball soup, fried noodle mix, fried meatballs, grilled meatballs or something else.
Please feel free to comment or ask about the recipe. Happy cooking.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)