1 packet of green gelatin
150 grams of sugar
800 ml of water
1 red gelatin wrap
250 ml of sweetened condensed milk
50 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
600 ml of water
How to make
- Add the material I into one pan, then mix well until the sugar dissolves and Boil.
- Insert it into the box and freeze container.
- Spoon or cut into chunks. Leave stacked.
- Add ingredients into one pan then Boil.
- Pour slowly into a baking sheet containing green agar. Let it fill up to the bottom of the baking sheet.
- Freeze Cut according to taste.