Bavarois Three Color
- 6 egg yolks
100 grams of sugar
600 ml of low fat liquid milk
20 grams of powdered gelatin
1 vanilla stick, halved
75 grams of fresh strawberries, puree
75 grams of apricot or peach canned, drained, puree
600ml thick cream, shake
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar and milk in a thick, thick pot. Jerang on a small fire. Stir until the dough is quite thick, but not boiling and set aside.
- Put 3 tablespoons of water in another small pot. Sprinkle with gelatin and let it dissolve. Hack on a low heat until the liquid clear.
- Stir into the egg dough and add the vanilla. Sring into a large bowl filled with ice water. Stir slowly until cool and start to thicken and remove.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts. Add the strawberries into one piece of dough, apricot into one part of the other dough, and the remaining part of the dough is left plain.
- As it begins to harden, add 200 m of cream to each dough. Stir well.
- For the plain dough into 6 glasses of wine, put the glasses in the wine in the refrigerator in a sloped position, let it freeze. Add the apricot dough to the glass, then last add the strawberry dough, if the adoanan becomes hard while waiting to be added to the glass, put the bowl of dough in a bowl of hot water to soften.
- After the bavarois froze, stand up the glasses, then cover with a thin plastic. Store in refrigerator until presented.
- Serve with strawberries.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)