Semur Chicken Potato Sauce
- 1 kilogram of chicken meat
2 pieces of potato, select medium size and still fresh
1 pack of soun
3 pieces of lime leaves
1 fruit of lemongrass
5 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
500 ml of clean water
3 large red peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
6 cloves of red onion
1 teaspoon ground pepper powder
3 grains of pecan chili
1/2 tablespoon fine salt
1/2 teaspoon flavor
- The first step to do in making stew of potato ketchup chicken is peeled potatoes first then wash until clean, then cut into chunks and fry for a while.
- Next saute seasoning that has been puree to smell the fragrance and enter lemongrass that has been in the crush, large chili that has been cut into pieces and also the leaves of oranges.
- Next enter the chicken pieces, stir fry briefly with seasoning that has been in the stir-fry until the seasoning is perfect and add water that has been prepared.
- Then add sweet soy sauce, fine salt and flavoring
- The final step add fries and soun, cook until cooked and boiling sauce
- Stewed chicken soy sauce ready to serve.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)