Blueberry Pie Making is difficult if we don’t want to try to make it, but if we do it it will be easier to make it. this time I will make blueberry pie which in my opinion is very easy to make and tasty certainly 😀
- 1 recipe for pie crust yields 2 crusts
- 6 cups blueberries, rinsed and well drained
- 1 tsp lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4½ Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg + 1 Tbsp water
- Make your pie crust and let it refrigerate 1 hour in refrigerator before using. Roll the first disk into a 13″ circle and transfer to a 9″ wide pie pan.
- Roll the second crust into a 12″ circle and use a pizza cutter to slice into ten 1-inch strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 6 cups blueberries, 1 tsp lemon zest, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, ½ cup granulated sugar, 4½ Tbsp flour, 1 tsp cinnamon and toss to combine. Transfer blueberries into the dough-lined pie pan, mounding it just slightly in the center and keeping the edges clean of blueberry juice.
- Using the 10 strips of dough, create a lattice crust over the top pinch the edges to seal and crimp edges if desired.
- Beat together 1 egg and 1 Tbsp water and brush the egg wash over the lattice crust and edges. Bake in the center of the oven at 375˚F for 50-60 minutes, or until crust is golden and blueberry juice is bubbling at the edges.
- And Finish you can serve with coffee or tea absolutely join together with family