Basic Material :
2 packets of whole oreo biscuits (I use oreo vanilla)
5 tbsp butter, melt
How to make :
Blend the whole Oreo cake and pour it with melted butter and mix well. Justify and solidify in container. Store in refrigerator up to set.
Chocolate Pudding :
50 gr corn flour
1 tbsp brown powder
70 gr sugar
T tsp salt
600 ml of liquid milk
200 gr DCC, cut small
½ tsp vanilla powder
- Mix and stir all ingredients except DCC.
- Stir until the flour dissolves and does not bergerindil then strain.
- Add DCC, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling and exploding, lifting.
- Stirring constantly until smooth, chill while stirring occasionally so that the surface is not skinned.
Ingredients cream cheese :
- 250 gr cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Beat cream cheese and SKM until soft
- Remove the Oreo cake layer from the refrigerator
- Pour half the cream cheese paste, flatten
- Pour the chocolate pudding dough, flatten
- add the remaining cream cheese paste, flatten and sprinkle with chocolate chip
- Chill again in the refrigerator