Usually if a visit at a typical Bali restaurant ( Indonesia ), sambal matah this becomes a complementary dish to eat fish or chicken.
- Red cayenne as many as 10 pieces.
Onion as many as 8 seeds.
Garlic as much as 2 cloves.
Terasi that has been burned as much as ½ teaspoon.
Kaffir lime leaves as much as 2 sheets. Clean and then irislah smooth.
Salt ¼ teaspoon.
Sugar as much as ¼ teaspoon.
Lime juice of ½ tablespoon.
Vegetable oil for frying, 3 tablespoons is enough.
- First, peel the onion and also garlic. Then wash with water and then finely sliced.
- Second, clean the cayenne pepper and also finely sliced.
- Meanwhile, the lemongrass is opened, remove the old exterior enough to take part in a white and then sliced smooth as well.
- After all the ingredients are finely chopped, combine them into one container.
- Add to it salt, granulated sugar and also lime juice.
- Then knead until mixed more evenly.
- Finally, heat the cooking oil in the pan and still in heat, grab it and pour it into a container where you squeeze the mixture of other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Sambal matah ready to serve.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)