Roast Chicken Delicious Recipe
Today i want to share a amazing roast chicken for you. This roast chicken is really delicious. My youngest son is happy with that. So maybe you better try too … 🙂
Cooking time : 3 hrs
Try cooking low temperature. It’s much longer but the chicken will not decrease weight because the collagen is dissolved.
Served for 6 people
- 1 free-range chicken
- 4 heads of garlic
- 6 stale bread croutons
- 50g butter
- Fine salt
- Pepper from the mill
- Put the ceramic baking dish in the oven and preheat it to 90oC, th 3.
- Peel 3 cloves of garlic and rub the croutons.
- Introduce the croutons into the belly of the chicken.
- Season the inside with salt and pepper.
- Place your chicken in the heated dish, wedge a probe between the thigh and body, place the garlic cloves around, pour water into the dish and cook for 6 hours.
- When the temperature drops to 70 degrees Celsius at your heart, go up the temperature to 130 degrees Celsius.
- When the chicken is cooked, take it out of the oven, collect the cooking stock you pour into a saucepan, add the chopped butter and let it melt by whisking.
- Pour into a preheated saucepan.
- Cut out the chicken and serve it with sautéed potatoes and garlic cloves.
- On plates, top the pieces with sauce. Your delicious roast chicken is ready to serving. Mmmh …
See another Chicken Recipes :