Simple Vegan Rice Ball from Leftover Rice
A simple vegan rice ball easy to make. If you have some Leftover rice don’t throw away, teach you how to make a simple vegan recipe from leftover rice.
- 1 1/2 Cup Leftover Rice
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar (If you like you can add some black sesame)
- Some Bagel Seasoning (about 1 teaspoon)
- Mix Vegetable (shredded)
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Mix the leftover rice with vinegar and black sesame if you like
- Season with bagel seasoning keep aside
- For the filling ingredient you can mix altogether until mix well
- Spread layer of rice on plastic wrap.
- Add a tablespoon filling ingredient in center
- Make a ball form by squeezing plastic wrap
- Fry pan about 2-3 minutes each side
- Your Vegan Rice Ball is ready to serve.
Vegan lovers, you will love this recipe, Especially you are in a dorm. No need much time to make it. Happy cooking.