Healthy Beet Baby Puree Recipe (from 8 months)
It’s easy to make a Healthy Beet Puree for your baby.
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 5 minutes
Ingredients ( for 4 to 5 jars of 140g ) :
- 500 g of cooked beetroot (vacuum-packed)
- 1/2 glass of polenta
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Boil the water for the polenta and pour it in the rain in the pan. Leave on medium heat while stirring according to the time indicated on your package. The polenta should be liquid enough for this recipe.
- Then put the beets in a blender (peeled beforehand if necessary).
- Mix the cooked polenta, the beet puree, the chives and the cumin.
- Divide into pots. Your healthy beet puree is ready.
NB: You can be kept for 48 hours in the refrigerator.
See Also :