WhiteSnow Ball Cake Recipes
- Cooking : 20 minutes
- Fridge : 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Serve for persons : 6
- 3 eggs
- 90 g flour + 10 g
- 90 g sugar
- 600 g fresh cheese
- 30 cl whole liquid cream (very cold)
- 100 g white chocolate
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 gelatin sheets (6 g)
- 150 g poppy seeds
- 5 c. cherry jam (or other)
- 50 g coconut
- stars for decor (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whip the yolks for 2 minutes with the sugar. Add the flour. Whip the egg whites until stiff, incorporate them gently.
- Pour into a buttered and floured mold, bake for about 20 minutes. Unmold and let cool. Cut the cookie in 2, place one in a springform pan. Brush it with jam.
- Rehydrate the gelatin in cold water. Melt the chocolate. Split and scrape the vanilla pod, mix the seeds with the cream cheese and chocolate. Melt the spun gelatin for a few seconds in the microwave, incorporate it.
- Assemble the liquid cream in firm whipped cream, gently fold it into the cream cheese. Mix a third of this cream with the poppy and spread over the jam. Place 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Continue mounting the cake by placing the second cookie and a third of the cream. Place the rest of the cream in a piping bag (large piping bag) and place balls on it. Sprinkle with coconut and set aside for 4 hours in the fridge.
- you can decorate it before serving. Your SnowWhite cake is ready.
see also : Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes Recipes
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)