Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes Recipes Quick and Easy
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
- 185 grams healthy oatmeal,
- 3 teaspoons baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- 1 banana,
- 2 dates, pitted,
- 2 large eggs (L),,
- 225 ml almond milk,
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for frying.
- food processor,
- baking tray with non-stick coating (or frying pan),
- Spatula or whisk.
The Directions of Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes Recipes :
- Finely grind the oatmeal in the food processor and then set aside. Stir the baking powder through the oatmeal, to distribute well.
- Peel the banana, break into large pieces. Chop the dates into pieces. Put the banana, dates, eggs and cinnamon in the food processor and mix until everything is mixed.
- Pour the banana-egg mixture and almond milk into the ground oatmeal and mix well using a spatula or whisk.
- Meanwhile, heat the baking sheet and melt a small teaspoon of coconut oil on it. (If you use a frying pan, you will need more oil)
- With a sauce spoon, spoon 3-6 heaps of batter onto the plate and cook for at least 1 minute. Check if the underside is nicely light brown and then turn the pancake over.
- Let the other can also bake for at least 1 minute. Serve the healthy oatmeal pancakes while they are hot, because that is the best tasty !
You enjoy your healthy oatmeal pancake now 🙂
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)